Supreme Court Collegium recommends names of Additional Judges to be made Permanent in the High Courts of Bombay, Kerala and Chhattisgarh
The Supreme Court Collegium has recommended names of few Additional Judges of the Bombay, Kerala and Chhattisgarh High Courts to be made permanent Judges of the respective High Courts.
The names of the 10 Judges have been recommended from the Bombay High Court which are:
1. Justice Avinash Gunwant Gharote,
2. Justice Nitin Bhagawantrao Suryawanshi,
3. Justice Anil Satyavijay Kilor,
4. Justice Milind Narendra Jadhav,
5. Justice M.G. Sewlikar,
6. Justice V.G. Bisht,
7. Justice Debadwar Bhalchandra Ugrasen,
8. Justice M.S. Jawalkar,
9. Justice S.P. Tavade, and
10. Justice N.R. Borkar.
The name of Justice Vimla Singh Kapoor has been recommended for the Chhattisgarh High Court.
For the Kerala High Court, five names have been proposed. They are:
1. Justice Conrad S. Dias,
2. Justice P.V. Kunhikrishnan,
3. Justice T.R. Ravi,
4. Justice Bechu Kurian Thomas, and
5. Justice Gopinath P.