The Supreme Court Collegium on 23rd September, 2020, has approved the proposal for elevation of 10 Judicial Officers as Judges of the Madras High Court.
The Judicial Officers who have been approved for being appointed as Judges of the Madras High Court by the Collegium are:
1. Smt. Kannammal Shanmuga Sundaram
2. Shri Sathikumar Sukumara Kurup
3. Shri Murali Shankar Kuppuraju
4. Ms. Manjula Ramaraju Nalliah
5. Smt. Thamilselvi T. Valayapalayam
6. Shri G. Chandrasekharan,
7. Shri A.A. Nakkiran
8. Shri Sivagnanam Veerasamy
9. Shri Ilangovan Ganesan 10. Smt. Ananthi Subramanian.